Here’s my entry for Baby Rabies’ Inappropriate Elf Contest.
- Sniper Elf – For Inappropriate Elf Contest
- Glorious: Kim Yu-Na’s Gold in Vancouver; Lionel Loueke and Angelique Kidjo’s Performance on “Ami O”
- Psst…I’m Not Telling Everyone About “Bright Orange Air” by Inlets, But I Think You’re Cool Enough To Handle It (Note to Self: Why Am I Whispering?)
- Listen Back: 10 Songs I Can’t Live Without
- Have Writers Block? Hit Your Local Farmer’s Market – Laura Veirs Did & Reached a Creative Milestone with “July Flame”
- A Proposal to Have Chazz Michael Michaels Star in a “Let’s Write a Book” Video by Field Music
- No Lyme Disease or Blood Sucking Here: Deer Tick Just Wants You to Get Lucky with the New Song, “Dance of Love”
- Hungary’s DJ Bootsie, Making Movies For Your Ears: A Review of the Song, “Kite Over Faurndau,” and the Legacy of Hungarian Hip-Hop
- Bees in Music – Sex, Violence and Social Reform: A Review of the Song, “Honeybees Falling,” by Alt-Folk’s Sean Hayes
- Getting to Know the Music of Dave Davison, A ‘Bass Ackwards’ Guide – Starting with the Song, “Letters,” from Cast Spells
- Angela McCluskey Finds Homes for Her Music in TV Ads, Cable Shows and MP3 Players – Why I Listen to Her Song, “Message,” Non-Stop
- A Review of Georgia Anne Muldrow’s Song, “Never a Day in Vain”: ‘60s Spiritual Soul with a Hip-Hop Fist
- A Review of the Song, “Ambulance,” by Eisley: Soundtrack of Emotional Upheaval, Ready for Primetime
- A Review of the Song, “Ultimate,” by Gogol Bordello: A Musical Multi-Car Pileup with Confetti
- A Review of the Song, “Heigh-Ho,” Performed by Los Lobos: ¿Los Lobos Van a Cantar en Disney?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
20 Naughty Elf on th… on Sniper Elf – For Inappro… accountant vancouver on Glorious: Kim Yu-Na’s Gold in… Stephanie Brown on Listen Back: 10 Songs I Can’t… 11krause on No Lyme Disease or Blood Sucki… 11krause on Getting to Know the Music of D…